Friday, 9 July 2010

Welcome...

So I've been doing some thinking recently - for my friends who know me they may say that this is dangerous - but so much happens in life and there is often much to reflect on that sometimes it's easier to get it down with pen and paper. So inspired by some friends let the blogging commence.

First question that might be asked is why the name? Well, over the years I seem to make a fool of my self with general blonde behaviour, these happenings to some friends became known as the it shouldn't happen moments. I am more than sure that these things will come out as I start my blogging adventure.

Second thing is why? Well I just recently finished studying a course in Christian children's work and the practice of 'reflecting' I have found has become quite helpful. So, I intend mainly to look at Christian children's events and material that I use mainly for selfish purposes, but is someone else finds these helpful then bonus!

So for now, I'm going to close and look on admiringly at all those experienced bloggers and find inspiration...


No comments:

Post a Comment